Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Vacation in Philippines


Hi! I have something to share with you guys! All of my beautiful experience last vacation. Well first im Loius Anne.. After my defense in my thesis (of course the panelist did not reject my work)haha!! I with my family went to philippines for a 2 weeks vacation(i was surprised)haha!! We went to Albay because my father want us to go there to see some extra ordinary views. Specially the pride of albay the Majestic Mayon Volcano. I was totally amazed of what I saw the Volcano and I said "gosh! is this the Mayon Volcano?" I asked it to my self. People of Albay are hospitable and they are very lovely.

2 comments:

archie said...

i have also visited the Mayon Volcanoit is really very beautiful

Anonymous said...

I travel in Philippines and i go in legazpi city.., and i was looking for the mayon volcano. i love it.., and i so impressed cause' it is beautiful.., awesome!